About Me

My photo
I graduated in 2006 with an Associates in Science. I now teach a class of 15 wonderful 1st and 2nd graders. My hopes and dreams for my students,is they attain all the knowledge they can, in order to become knowledgeable of the importance of an education.I want them to realize the doors that can be opened for them through hard work and perseverance.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Massive Attack For Education Is Needed


A massive attack for educating our children is needed.Children should be read to even while in the womb. It is imperative for children to be exposed to literature as early as is possible. This gives children the opportunity to realize books can become their way of escaping to another time and place such as, other countries and cultures, which can also afford them the fun of entering into the land of fantasy. All this can be accomplished through exposure of being read to, giving them a sense of wonder and adventure. When children are read to they begin mimicking what they observe from those who read to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment