About Me

My photo
I graduated in 2006 with an Associates in Science. I now teach a class of 15 wonderful 1st and 2nd graders. My hopes and dreams for my students,is they attain all the knowledge they can, in order to become knowledgeable of the importance of an education.I want them to realize the doors that can be opened for them through hard work and perseverance.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hard Work And Perseverance Pays Off




Today was an exciting day for the parents and myself. In hind sight the beginning of the 2008-2009 school year brought children who were insecure, lacked confidence, and was apprehensive in expressing thesevles. What a difference a school year can make! My preschoolers have blossomed into secure individuals who's confidence level and verbal skills have exceeded my expectations, not to mention their knowlege base of attaining their basic skills. I am so proud of each and everyone of them. CONGRADULATIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment